WORLD VETERINARY ENDOSCOPY AND MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY MEETING – TRAVEL
June 28-30, 2021
Sunday, June 27, 6-8 p.m. – Registration and opening ceremony
Tuesday, June 29 – Dinner reception
C. Wayne McIlwraith Translational Medicine Institute
2350 Gillette Drive
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, Colorado 80523
- Driving: The most direct route is to take the toll road E-470 out of the airport toward Ft. Collins, then merge onto I-25 North. An alternative is to take Pena Blvd toward I-70 West and I-270 before merging onto I-25 North.
- Shuttle: Groome transportation has a shuttle from DIA to Fort Collins starting at $35 per person each way. Book here.
- Rideshare (Uber and Lyft): You can easily catch an Uber or Lyft from the airport to Fort Collins. Prices vary from between $80-110 each way.
- Car Rental: There are several rental agencies at located near the airport. A list of rental car agencies can be found here.
ParkingParking is pay-to-park weekdays from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. (free on evenings after 4 p.m. and weekends). Fees are $16/day or $1.75/hour and can be purchased at the kiosk on the west side of the TMI. You will need to know your license plate number to pay at the kiosk.
- The Fort Collins Hilton – Book lodging at the Hilton, located just one mile from the TMI and easily accessed by walking on a path or driving.
- The Armstrong Hotel
- The Elizabeth Hotel – Book your corporate rate for World Veterinary Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgery Meeting
Northern Colorado and the City of Fort Collins offer many great indoor and outdoor activities to explore. A comprehensive list of local activities can be found on the Visit Fort Collins website.
- Dining: A comprehensive list of dining in Fort Collins can be found on the Visit Fort Collins website.
- Outdoor Activities: A comprehensive list of outdoor activities in Fort Collins and Northern Colorado can be found on the Visit Fort Collins website.
- Breweries: A comprehensive list of breweries in Fort Collins and Northern Colorado can be found on the Visit Fort Collins website.
- Beer and Bike Tours
- Next Adventure Company