Cryopreservation and Management of Canine Semen – September 14-15, 2021
September 14, 2021 - September 15, 2021
RACE Approved: 16.0 hours
This two-day course includes lectures in the morning and hours of hands-on laboratories each afternoon involving:
- Preparation of semen for freezing
- Techniques for freezing canine semen
- Proper handling, storage and thawing procedures
- Post-thawing evaluation of semen
- Semen storage handling and requirements.
Laboratory time gives participants a chance to develop semen handling, freezing, thawing and evaluation skills that will equip them with the knowledge and confidence to start practicing semen collections for freezing in their own clinical setting.
Register your technician here.