- This event has passed.
Cryopreservation and Management of Canine Semen for Veterinary Technicians – September 14-15, 2021
September 14 - September 15
RACE Approved: 16.0 Hours
Open to veterinary technicians to attend without their veterinarian. This two-day course includes lectures in the morning and hours of hands-on laboratories each afternoon involving
- Preparation of semen for freezing
- Techniques for freezing canine semen
- Proper handling, storage and thawing procedures
- Post-thawing evaluation of semen
- Semen storage handling and requirements.
Laboratory time gives participants a chance to develop semen handling, freezing, thawing and evaluation skills that will equip them with the knowledge and confidence to start practicing semen collections for freezing in their own clinical setting.
Participants will be limited to 18 for this course.
Register your veterinarian here