Cryopreservation and Management of Canine Semen for Veterinary Technicians – September 14-15, 2021
September 14 - September 15
RACE Approved: 16.0 Hours
Open to veterinary technicians to attend with their veterinarian enrolled in the course. This two-day course includes lectures in the morning and hours of hands-on laboratories each afternoon involving
- Preparation of semen for freezing
- Techniques for freezing canine semen
- Proper handling, storage and thawing procedures
- Post-thawing evaluation of semen
- Semen storage handling and requirements.
Laboratory time gives participants a chance to develop semen handling, freezing, thawing and evaluation skills that will equip them with the knowledge and confidence to start practicing semen collections for freezing in their own clinical setting.
Please be advised that technicians may only attend with a veterinarian who they have a working relationship with.
Register your veterinarian here