June 28 – 30, 2021
The C. Wayne McIlwraith Translational Medicine Institute
2350 Gillette Drive
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, Colorado 80523
Bringing together leaders in endoscopy and minimally invasive surgery to exchange ideas and share knowledge.
You will receive an email with links to the 4-event track Zoom rooms closer to the event date.
Questions: Geri Baker
Where is the C. Wayne McIlwraith Translational Medicine Institute (TMI) located?
The TMI is located on Colorado State University’s south campus.
2350 Gillette Drive
Fort Collins, CO 80523
How do I get to Fort Collins from Denver International Airport?
The Denver International Airport (DEN) is the nearest airport. Fort Collins is located about 1 – 1.5 hours north of the airport.
- Driving: The most direct route is to take the toll road E-470 out of the airport toward Ft. Collins, then merge onto I-25 North. An alternative is to take Pena Blvd toward I-70 West and I-270 before merging onto I-25 North.
- Shuttle: Groome transportation has a shuttle from DIA to Fort Collins starting at $35 per person each way. Book here.
- Rideshare (Uber/Lyft): You can easily catch an Uber or Lyft from the airport to Fort Collins. Prices vary from between $80 – 110 each way.
- Car Rental: There are several rental agencies at located near the airport. A list of rental car agencies can be found here.
Where can I park at the TMI?
Parking is pay-to-park weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (free on evenings after 4 p.m. and weekends). Fees are $16/day or $1.75/hour and can be purchased at the kiosk on the west side of the TMI. You will need to know your license plate number to pay at the kiosk.
Where should I stay?
- The Hilton is located just one mile from the TMI and easily accessed by walking on a path or driving.
- Visit Fort Collins has a comprehensive listing of accommodations here.
A shuttle service is available to transport conference participants between hotels and the TMI. View the schedule here.
What is there to do in Fort Collins Area?
Local activities are listed on theVisit Fort Collins website.